Collaborate for the Sustainable Development Goals
Meet visionary startup founders & potential business partners, get inspired by our plenary session, and collect valuable business contacts!
After successful workshops, an Impacthon and Testing phase the circle17 journey continues in supporting young businesses to establish long-term partnerships that contribute to the achievement of the SDGs.
We are convinced, for the challenges of today, the solutions are already out there. You just need to find them. That is why the Matchmaking unites key players that want to co-create a better future and provides plenty of opportunities to network and meet like-minded people that want to collaborate with promising startups.
Six Sustainability Tracks
- People & Safety
- Sustainable Products & Services
- Energy & Climate Action
- Sustainable Value Chains
- Sustainable Finance
- As a startup: Level up your business model by partnering up with corporates, the public sector, investors, accelerators, and universities. As a startup you get the exclusive chance to showcase your business in the marketplace.
- As a company or non-profit organisation: Get to know inspiring start-ups that leave a positive mark and support to tackle sustainability challenges in your own organisation.
- As investor / funding organisation: Meet promising start-ups for sustainable investments.
- As university / academic: Get to know potential project partners for your research and project cooperation.
- As Innovation Hub/ programme provider: Meet potential candidates for your programmes.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants in your profile
- Initiate and arrange pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event from 04.03. onwards
- Generate promising future partners in a time and cost-efficient way